Contact Us

Chris Matthew
SUCCESS PRAYER MINISTRY
5th Avenue, Festac Town, Lagos Nigeria.
Helplines +234-813-599-3416, +234-808-471-0033

Prayer Does All Things - Let Us Pray With You

Having Dream-Sex Problems?
Incubus and Succubus entities are randy demonic beings that attack and sexually molest humans as they sleep. 
They are often called, “Spirit Husband” and “Spirit Wife.”
Capable of attacking humans of any gender, race, age and faith; these unseen beings can unleash untold terror on their victims and can go to any lengths to claim ownership over their unannounced human spouses.

 Incubus Succubus; Your Spirit Spouse & You - by Chris Matthew

Price NGN 2,500  Buy the eBook  (Instant download)


INCUBUS SUCCUBUS; YOUR SPIRIT SPOUSE & YOU  exposes deep secrets about the origin, causes and repercussions of dream-sex encounters. It offers the most effective measures against the menace of sex demons and their damaging effect on humans.
This book is a must-read for you if you have ever had a sexual or romantic encounter in your dreams either in the past or present.

Real life problems arising from encounters with these unwelcome entities are better imagined than experienced. Marital challenges, serial miscarriages, barrenness, serial disappointments, relationship problems and financial troubles are typical examples.

Prayer is a way of life, a way to move through life with peace in our hearts. Prayer is a tool which we use to build our awareness of God within us and to bring ourselves closer to God. And it is this awareness of God's presence that keeps us poised and centered in times of challenge.

Let us pray with you.
Click here >> Email Us Your Prayer Request
- or send email to successprayers@gmail.com 

The Bible says:
Do not worry about anything; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:6-7) 

Suffering from dream-sex demonic attacks?
Request in-dept eBook on solutions.
Click here >> Get the solutions eBook


Confused about life?
When you pray remember to tell God the things that you are thankful for this will take you into His presence where you can experience His peace.

The Bible says:
Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ. (Galatians 6:2) 
We want to share your burden, we care about you and have compassion for your situation. We have people that will take your request before the Throne of God and pray for you. 

Let us share the burden with you
Kindly let us know when you would have received an answer.
Send us a feedback report., testify to the Lord's goodness.

24 comments:

  1. I read Your post on Nairaland and followed your link here.
    I ve been tormented by this this incubus and my life is stagnant .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please, send an email, with your prayer request.

    May God's Holy Spirit abide with you and grant you victory on all fronts in Jesus. Amen.

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a dream I will like for you to interpret please help

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use to be tormented by this spirit husband, please help me

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use to have sex in the dream with spirit husband, please help and what could one do or don't eat, how can one get the sea water

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use to have sex in the dream .please I could one avoid especially food

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post. acim free resources

    ReplyDelete
  8. We are truly thankful for your blog entry. You will discover a great deal of methodologies in the wake of going to your post. I was precisely scanning for. A debt of gratitude is in order for such post and please keep it up.  free acim workbook lessons

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just pure classic stuff from you here. I have never seen such a brilliantly written article in a long time. I am thankful to you that you produced this! a course in miracles, acim

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!Thanks a course in miracles free resources

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. david hoffmeister

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow i can say that this is another great article as expected of this blog.Bookmarked this site.. what is a course in miracles

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. a course in miracles

    ReplyDelete
  14. I’m going to read this. I’ll be sure to come back. thanks for sharing. and also This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. this is very nice one and gives indepth information. thanks for this nice article... acim

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice Post. It’s really a very good article. I noticed all your important points. Thanks!! why not look here

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful work! This is the type of information that should be shared around the internet. Shame on Google for not positioning this post higher! Come on over and visit my web site . Thanks =) my review here

    ReplyDelete
  17. So I remain unsure. But what about the opposite? How would I answer the opposite question, i.e. did miracles not occur? Have there not been, are there not now, and will there not be, miracles. um curso em milagres

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can I just now say that of a relief to get somebody who actually knows what theyre speaking about on the web. You actually realize how to bring an issue to light and produce it important. Workout . need to look at this and fully grasp this side this website

    ReplyDelete
  19. Imagine anyone learned a method involving generating quite a bit regarding money on the net. Ever subsequently offer to make sure everybody about your own ‘secret formula’? I don’t even think thus! You’ll no doubt run into individuals who will try in order to persuade an individual they want found such a formula, no question provide to talk about that on hand. Trust me personally the item costs, not simply on a financial basis nevertheless within thrown away moment far too. Generally shy absent you may notice the word ‘Secrets’, and also discover delivers associated with substantial profits! why not look here

    ReplyDelete
  20. I¡¦ve been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or blog posts on this kind of space . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this website. Reading this information So i am happy to express that I have a very just right uncanny feeling I found out just what I needed. I so much for sure will make sure to do not overlook this web site and give it a glance a relentless basis. why not try these out

    ReplyDelete
  21. dog grooming is the specialty of my sister, she really loves grooming every dog in our house;; view website

    ReplyDelete
  22. They're produced by the very best degree developers who will be distinguished for your polo dress creating. You'll find polo Ron Lauren inside exclusive array which include particular classes for men, women. a course in miracles youtube

    ReplyDelete
  23. Please continue this great work and I look forward to more of your awesome blog posts. un cours en miracles audios

    ReplyDelete